Pads designed for prevention of chest wrinkles caused
by sleeping on your side, aging and sun damage. Prolonged
use will help return chest skin to a more youthful and
supple appearance. Subtle and discreet to wear.
How to Use:
1. Remove pad from box, cut open poly bag, do not discard. Remove pad from backing.
2. The pad is self-adhesive. The pad will begin to lose adhesive qualities in approximately 30-60 days. Once this happens a new pad should be applied.
3. Apply the pad to the desired area of the chest while sleeping, or any time of day for an hour or more.
4. Make sure the chest area is thoroughly clean, dry and free of moisturizers, sunscreen, etc. Sweating at night may interfere with adhesion.
5. Remove the pad slowly in the morning in an upwards motion and sotre stuck to the poly bag.
6. Pads should be wash occasionally to remove exfoliated skin cells that may interfere with the adhesive quality of the pad.
7. Pads should be washed with an antibacterial soap that is free of moisturizers, emollients and oils. Allow pad to air dry in a clean location. Do not dry with a towel. Once dry, return to poly bag.
8. Do not use on sensitive, irritated, cut, scratched or burned skin. Do not use if there is a known sensitivity to silicone. Discontinue use if a rash or irritation occurs.
9. Decollette pads are made of 100% medical grade silicone. There are no allergy causing additives or adhesives used. Pad is not transdermal.